Auction activity is expected to remain relatively steady week-on-week across the combined capital cities, with only 26 fewer homes set for auction over the week. There are 2,879 auctions scheduled to take place this week, while last week 2,905 auctions were held.
- US runner Shelby Houlihan blames pork burrito for adverse WADA drug test finding for nandrolone June 15, 2021
- Gone Girl actress Lisa Banes dead after tragic electric scooter hit-and-run June 15, 2021
- Is Westpac’s (ASX:WBC) life insurance approaching its sell-by date? June 15, 2021
- Vegan KitKats Are About to Hit Australian Supermarkets So Everyone Can Have a Break – Concrete Playground June 15, 2021
- Queensland government eyes surplus as debt grows in 2021-22 state budget June 15, 2021